Sonika will go to all efforts and lengths to work with you in helping to design your ‘perfect’ ceremony, providing you with a selection of poems, blessings, readings and rituals. From the moment that you meet her she will support you through any difficulties you may be experiencing designing your wedding, to preparing all legal documents and certificates.
Whether you are getting married for the first time, re newing your vows as a married couple or celebrating your love with a commitment ceremony, Sonika knows that there are many ways with words, traditions and rituals that this love and commitment can be expressed. From a simple ceremony of 2 – 4 people to one that involves 200!
‘My commitment is to help design and create a ceremony that is as individual and personal to each couple, and to help bring their dreams of their perfect day to a reality!”
I will provide you with…
- A sample wedding ceremony in which you can change or alter to accommodate your personal wishes and beliefs
- A selection of Poems, Blessings, Readings and Rituals to help enrich your ceremony
- Constant support throughout the process of designing your ceremony via meetings, phone calls and emails
- Guide and provide you through all legal documents and certificates
- A P.A. system for outdoor ceremonies
- A signing table and chairs if needed
- A rehearsal of the ceremony
- Organising guests and families on the day of your ceremony